If you’re having a live chat with the scientists, then you’re in the right place!
If you don’t see the two chat windows when you get here, you might need to refresh the page, until it appears. It usually opens 5 minutes before your chat is due to start. On the left is the space for you to ask your questions. And on the right, the scientists will be answering.
- Aim your comments at particular people by putting an @ in front of their name, eg: @ModRosie, what’s your favourite colour?
- Don’t write full sentences in capital letters, its considered shouting and rude.
- Try not to fill the chat with lines of spam, smiley faces or the same question – the scientists will try to answer your question, just give them a minute!
- There will be moderators who will kick you from the room if you get disruptive.. And once you’re kicked, you can’t come back.
- Book another live chat, or see all of the bookings made so far on the live chat booking page.
Remember if your question doesn’t get answered in the chat, you can ASK the scientists questions on the website. Bear in mind, the better your question is, the more chance you have of it being answered.